D-I-Y SATURDAY COLLECTION: BACK DOOR 11AM-3PM
Grab and go with our D-I-Y Lunch Bag for 2 - all prepped and ready for you to cook at home!
Your Lunch Bag contains:
- 2 x prepped Maegden Mix grilled cheese (our signature blend of artisan cheeses from Toonsbridge Dairy/Neal's Yard Dairy/Sheridan's Cheesemongers inside sourdough from Zac's Bakehouse)
- selection of homemade pickles
- enough sweet treats for two (eg. brownies, or blondies, or bake-at-home cookie dough)
- organic honey hot chocolate mix for two (NB. we do not supply the milk!)
- homemade salted caramel mini pot
- homemade marshmallow fluff for two (v)
- 1 x step-by-step instructions
How collection works:
Between 11am and 3pm, skip queue directions and follow the 'D-I-Y Lunch Bag Collection Point' sign leading right round the back of the van, tell us your name and receipt number, and we'll pass out your order. Please note that we cannot amend your order at pick-up OR take payments for additional items unless you join any queue out front. Add-ins are available to order now at the bottom of this page.
Allergens - all lunch bags contain dairy, eggs, gluten and sulphites; pickles may also contain mustard, sesame, celery and soy. Ingredients may have been prepared in environments where nuts are present.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any allergen or collection-related questions (sorry, but we are not usually able to respond to emails or social media messages during opening hours).
Please contact us directly at email@example.com with any specific queries about allergen contents before placing your order. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee against cross-contamination owing to the size of our caravan kitchen.