CHEESE PICNIC BAG: FRIDAY DELIVERY TO BT52-57
Five cuts of top quality farmhouse cheese chosen by us, accompanied by a mixed charcuterie platter from Corndale Farm, a box of crackers, and a selection of three homemade accompaniments (pickles and chutneys). Serves 4 - or 2 as a picnic with enough leftovers to cook with/turn into your own grilled cheese combo.
This week's Picnic Cheese Bag selection (at least 600g in total):
- Ogleshield - a soft, milky, sweet and savoury cheese made by Jamie Montgomery
- Hafod - a rich, layered and supple cheese by Rob Howard
- Young Buck - Mike Thomson's rich and creamy blue - a cheese to make NI proud
- Ballylisk Triple Rose - a buttery, creamy soft cheese from the Wright family, Co. Armagh
- Berkswell - Julie Hay's much lauded fruity manchego-like ewe's milk cheese
Our cheeses are supplied by Mike's Fancy Cheese, Belfast, and Neal's Yard Dairy, London, as well as sourced directly from makers themselves. Thank you for helping us to play a small role in supporting independent farmhouse cheese at a time when routes to market are difficult for many. Please note that - with the exception of Ballylisk Triple Rose - all cheeses supplied are made with raw milk using traditional methods. Please note that unavoidable quality-equivalent substitutions may be made without notice.
All drop-offs are contact-free and should arrive on your doorstep before 2pm on the delivery date for your postcode area. A small delivery fee of £2 will be added to your order at checkout. We'll text when we're on our way, knock to let you know your order is outside, and drive off - just watch out for the yellow van!
Please contact us directly at email@example.com with any specific queries about allergen contents before placing your order. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee against cross-contamination owing to the size of our caravan kitchen.